- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 dash crushed red pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F.
- Whisk the oil, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, sea salt, black pepper, and red pepper together in a small bowl; add the chickpeas and toss to coat. Spread into a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until nicely browned and slightly crispy, about 45 minutes.