1 lb Mild and/or Hot Bulk Pork Sausage
1/4 Cup chopped Onion
3 Cups Crisp Rice Cereal
3/4 Cup cooked White Rice
1 Cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Can Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
1/4 Cup Milk
1 1/2 tsp melted Butter
- Grease 2-quart baking dish, set aside.
- Cook Sausage and Onion until Sausage is brown and Onion is tender, drain and set aside.
- In bowl, combine 2 Cups of the Cereal and the cooked Rice. Spread evenly on bottom of prepared baking dish. Spoon Sausage mixture over Rice layer and sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese.
- In bowl beat Eggs, Soup, and Milk until combined, carefully pour over Cheese and press down with back of spoon. Toss remaining Cereal with melted Butter and sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered in a 325* oven for 45 - 50 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.