Proud member of FoodBlogs

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

And so it begins...

I started my Blog entitled Meal Plan-it 2 weeks ago and have been trying to find a way to make it as effient and user friendly as possible. As it is a blog where I post a weekly meal plan as well as the recipes and reviews to go along with that I found that too mush information was starting to pile up already. So I have started this blog which i will house all my recipes and then link them to my Weekly Meal Plan.
 I am not too sure if this is going to be the best way to do this, but I think that for now, I will give it a try.

If you happen upon this blog and read this and have a better idea, please feel free to leave me comments.

Until then I will start to transfer recipes... Oh man what a job!! I will nto be making this one pretty or truly relevant until I get all the info moved over.

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment