- 1 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch strips
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix together pistachios and bread crumbs in a shallow bowl. In a separate bowl, stir together Dijon mustard, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper until smooth. Dip chicken into Dijon mixture to coat, then coat with bread crumbs. Place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Place into preheated oven and turn the oven down to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Bake until the chicken is no longer pink and the pistachio coating is golden brown, about 20 minutes.